Metainformationen zur Seite
Diese Seite zum Buch hinzufügen
Diese Seite aus Buch entfernen
Soviet philosophy says that consciousness is tied to physical matter. This is correct. But they didn’t ascertain that this coupling only applies to living human beings. Death dissolves this coupling, but it doesn’t extinguish the activities of one’s consciousness, because it has always been a cosmic PROCESS. Death has the same effect as the jettisoning of booster rockets, whereby the satellite capsule remains intact and all of its parts continue to function.
|From the protocol [ Messengers of the future] – page 11|
When a person dies, consciousness does not die with it, even though the brain ceases to function. …
|From the protocol [ Via Terra] – page 17|
But it has nothing to do with the consciousness itself, if the whole body of a dead person now no longer reacts, if not one single cell reacts to its consciousness. Consciousness is alive, it represents life! This is why every deceased person is alive, even though the body is no longer at its disposal.
- Consciousness can no longer express itself though an unusable body.
|From the protocol [A call from the cosmos] – page 22|
When somebody dies, the exit of the soul from its discarded body is a very small process, because all memories, actually the person’s whole consciousness is registered in the cosmos already. Only the body loses its involvement with the individual EGO. Everything else not made from flesh and blood remains intact!
- This ensures that all experiences and scholarliness, all good and evil character traits, all negative urges and passions remain the way individuals have amassed them during their terrestrial existence, they are now their sole possessions after their demise. A POSSESSION that doesn’t moulder away or rot in the grave!
|From the protocol [Science, technology and the arts] – page 49|
Many are of the opinion that people loose their hard earned knowledge and know-how through death. This makes them recoil from making any great efforts. What do you say to that?
There is positive and negative know-how. Both of them will be retained after one’s death. Whatever has been started on Earth can be continued in the spiritual realm. Know-how and knowledge knows no bounds! - But one has to be aware that only positive knowledge and know-how furthers one’s progress. Negative knowledge and know-how drags you down without fail. And the stepladder going down is just as endless as the one going up!
|From the protocol [Death sets no limits] – page 68|
Most people have not the same opportunities to receive instructions the way we have here with you. These people are of the opinion that everything is completely over after their demise. They therefore say to themselves: “Why learn more because we do not need it anymore”. - How do you see this?
I’m aware of this. Many older people just sit there and sleep their time away, even though they’re still able to absorb information. But they’re not worried about anything.
- But I stress emphatically that even the very last minute should be utilised to educate oneself and to work on oneself. Because these are the things that can be rescued across. The physical has lost its value by then anyway!
|From the protocol [Death sets no limits] – page 31|
- It is worthwhile to live, learn and love to the very last moment.
- Nothing SPIRITUAL is ever extinguished.
The lunacy of an abrupt end, of a consciousness tied to the physical body, must finally stop.
It is incomparably worthwhile to believe in GOD and HIS REALM; but this belief must be based on KNOWLEDGE.
|From the protocol [ Messengers of the future] – page 44 - 45|
- Whatever man acquired mentally on Earth will remain with him, even when he enters the spiritual realm.
All talents and other mental abilities remain intact. Every language learned, every spiritual insight, everything remains, only matter loses its value, it doesn’t count anymore.
|From the protocol [Spiritualism versus Spiritism] – page 43|
- Death doesn’t spiritually change a person from what he is.
|From the protocol [Eternal truth] – page 11|
- Every soul loses the outer body, the physical part at every incarnation anew, when it leaves the physical world again. But at the same time, it has everything it needs for a sojourn in the spiritual realm at its disposal.
It is as if you hang your coat on a hook, that’s how the detachment of the soul from its physical body has to be understood. The human being remains the same, without the material coat he is not called a “human being” anymore, but a “soul”, equipped with all its LEVELS. It is very difficult for us to explain this with words. Unfortunately, the pictorial language cannot be utilised when conversing with you at this point in time and this leaves us with the problem of having to explain it physically, even though everything is non-physical.
|From the protocol [Preparing the soul for transition] – page 7|
Does the soul retain its individual personality after its transition into the spiritual realm?
Oh yes, this is what we call “individuality”, otherwise human beings would be creatures belonging to a group soul. Bu man can contemplate his existence, the world and life and this elevates him far beyond all other creatures. Without the retainment of the soul’s individuality, all of this would be lost.
Does this individuality only come about after a series of incarnations? …
Also. But to begin with, every human being receives his or her individuality from GOD. GOD is a PERSONALITY and you are a small PART of HIM. Equipped with an own free will and this free will forms your personality and your character over many a lifetime.
|From the protocol [The greatest mistakes in regards to death] – page 49 - 50|
In their early stages in the hereafter, many that pass away are still the way they were during their terrestrial existence, because they have only just discarded their physical shell. They certainly didn’t lose their individuality or changed their character. All of their habits, character traits, sensitiveness and other attributes remain the way they were on Earth and this for quite some time: The selfish remain selfish, the stingy remain stingy, the ignorant remain ignorant and the beguiler remains the way he was and continues to beguile. The liar continuous to lie until his spiritual awareness slowly begins. …
|From the protocol [Politics, for whom?] – page 19|
What can you basically tell us about death?
Put all uncertainty aside, because death only represent a change in your situation. But death allows you to retain all your mental acquisitions, all that mentally exists, that is to say, all experiences, memories, all sensory perceptions, your mental capacity, your language and your individuality. Only your body loses all its heaviness and physical disadvantages. By the way, you retain your body, but it is of a different COMPOSITION, the one you’ve always had. …
|From the protocol [Death sets no limits] – page 30|
Does their physical appearance also change, when people enter the spiritual realm?
This applies mainly to older people. Their appearance is reversed by about 30 years. This is a rejuvenation one only slowly becomes accustomed to.
|From the protocol [Death sets no limits] – page 69 - 70|
If the countenance of a dearly departed changes rapidly under certain circumstance, how can they be recognised and how can a happy reunion come about?
The assumption that the one that went home changes is correct. He grows increasingly younger. But the spirit has the opportunity to control its countenance, he can change at will.
- If he wants to be recognised by a dear one, he will naturally assume an appearance that will be recognised. Based on natural law, lovers will always find one another. - It is akin to a magnet.
|From the protocol [Death sets no limits] – page 69 - 75|
… When these entities are connected by LOVE, no matter what their relationship happened to be on Earth, LOVE will remain, because death has no power to touch it. …
|From the protocol [The hereafter] – page 35|
- Don’t worry about it, the connection of LOVE between the souls here and the hereafter is never lost and all those wishing to meet one another, not just in the spiritual realm, but also on all the many planets of the LORD throughout his wonderful universe, will do so.
|From the protocol [SANTINER-Contact 2004] – page 36|
- When a person dies, that is to say, when a person separates from physical matter, the actual human being still remains; the difference being that he no longer perceives physical matter as something solid. This new ENVIRONMENT offers many opportunities. He first of all gains an overview over his multifaceted past lives. He is then able to identify his own development. This is akin to facing one’s own COURT of LAW.
|From the protocol [ Too hot to handle (a hot potato] – page 20|